Thursday, March 27, 2014

Work is work!

I had forgotten how much work work is, LOL...  For the past 6 months I woke up, had my coffee/tea, sat down at the computer, checked e-mails and job sites, and then wrote or worked on my 3D graphics.  Mornings were my "me" time and even on weekends that is my routine...it's just being unemployed I had more "me" time than anything else.

Now I get up (1-2 hours earlier!), shower, make my coffee/tea, sit down and catch up on e-mails...and drive off to work.  I get home and catch up on some more work, check e-mails, and then it's time to decompress in front of the tv while eating dinner, watch more tv, then go to bed...rinse and repeat x 5.

Weekends now are catching up on things that slid during the week like cleaning the house and whatnot.  Mornings are still my "me" time but now there's a lot more for "me" to catch up on, LOL.

Had forgotten how little time I had for writing or graphics...and hope I get into a routine to get back to that.  I worked on Assumptions and Lapdancing Girlfriend 06 this weekend, but felt like I made no progress compared to the past.  And didn't even have a desire to open up Daz Studio and work on any graphic projects  :/

I do enjoy the PM's, emails, comments, and posts here, so keep them coming...they are what stir me on even more when I get into one of those "blah" periods...so appreciate everybody's support when I was out of a job and hopefully now that I have one, LOL!  Even if it means less time for the "fun" stuff...

3 comments:

  1. Doccis: As a retired gentleman, I still remember the working routine, ot rut. I remember getting up and leaving the house at 5:30 am in the freezing cold to be at work before 7 am. Glad that part of my life is finished. Now I am sitting in Georgia waiting for the weather to warm up so I can drive my motorhome north on I 75. I figure I should be able to head home for the summer after April 1st.
    I a previous comment I suggested that it may be a couple of months before you post your next story. That comment / reality is not a bad thing, only life.
    Keeping thinking about , a lap top, padio bar and salt water swimming pool on a warm sunny day in the Keys.
    Welcome back to the working life!!
    As if I should know what I am talking about. ;-)
    Look forward to your next story being posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone needs a live in maid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The image of skimpy maid uniforms keeps popping into my head...

      Delete