Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go!

So the good news is I'm back to work...which is good because I was almost to the point where I was destitute.  Now I can continue to pay off the house and car and buy those little things like food, hehehe.

Of course, that also means less time for playing around with 3D Graphics, writing, and generally relaxing!  But after six months, I completely understand the "at least you have a job" sentiment and will not be taking that for granted ever again!

Monday the DC area got dumped on by over a foot of snow, so had the day off, which was nice.  I did a little computer housecleaning and such, as well as worked on my Assumptions story.

It is odd to be constrained during the week working again.  My typical writing hours were early morning, and getting up between 4-5am doesn't give me any time for dalliance before I'm off to work.  That means weekends are once again my only play time...which is bad for all my creativity because it bottles up during the week.  Then again, that's also good because it means weekends once more will be "marathon" sessions where I'll be working on stories and graphics the entire day...so good with the bad.

We'll see how things go with writing on only weekends again.  Before I would write a few hours each morning...now, take this morning for example, I have a great idea for my Assumptions story but cannot do anything about it until after work...but by then I'll be too tired to do much when I come home.  So it will sit and "fester" in  my head to complete perversion until the weekend where I can let it all out, hehehe.  Not sure the best way of things, but again, I no longer am taking work and a paycheck for granted!

4 comments:

  1. Yo Doc,

    How's work. Must be tiring cause no update over the weekend. Sent you some emails. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was too nice of weather to stay inside...amazing that it was 70 Saturday and tonight they are calling for several inches of snow.

      And got the e-mails, but you didn't ask anything, hehehe...just offered suggestions ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha Doc. Glad to know that you are ok.

    And yes the weather is freaky.

    Haha....that's mean on the emails. Gotta to give comments when a guy gets that excited you know. :)

    Just glad to know that you are ok. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I don't mind the e-mails...but much of Lapdancing is already planned out, so major changes won't be coming...yet a lot of scenes are possibilities for other stories!

      Delete