Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So got a good laugh today...

Sometimes a negative comment can drag you down, but this one literally had me laughing.  Yet another "Anonymous" comment:
 Don't lose your day job Maybe Rolling Stone can use your encyclopedic knowledge of pop music. You are totaly devoid of any talent as a writer. My suggestion is to get an editor and start with page1, make 5 attempts, destroy everything take 6 months to read all stories rated 4,0 or better. You will accomplish 2 things: a sense of what is erotic and you'll be an accomplished wanker.
 Now the funny thing is this wasn't made on one of what I consider my "lesser" stories such as Grim Fairy Tales or Dreams stories...no, this was actually on Lapdancing Girlfriend (Chapter 03).

What's funny is he says to take 6 months and read all stories rated 4.0 or better...well, that means all of MY stories as well, as my lowest ranked story is a 4.10...obviously not a fan of mine, hehehe.

Anyways...on to better things...

Started work today.  Was odd coming back to the same place after being gone for six months, even though I'm on a different project, I'm in the same government building, so it was still odd...familiar, yet different if that makes sense.

Assumptions story is coming along nicely.  I worked quite a bit on it this past weekend and it's getting close to the end.  I would say I'm about 75% completed with it...but then comes the review.  After that, Lapdancing Girlfriend will get hit hard, and following that, I plan on appeasing the long overdue Annie fans.

3D Graphics-wise I haven't been into it this past week or so.  I sit down and open up the program, and my mind draws a blank...even when I have several images I want to make and have outlined, I still cannot seem to start...so hopefully my Muse will awaken on that side of the bed soon.

This coming weekend is the last The Elder Scrolls Online beta, so I'll be immersing myself into that...so know I won't get much done graphics or writing wise, but then there's two weeks before its release that I hope to get some things done and under the belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment