Thursday, September 24, 2015

Update 09/24/2015...

This same update is on my Patreon page...

Family leaves today, so I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to work on Lifeguard Gets Wet.  I've had bits and pieces of time for the last week and have updated my secondary story What's in a Name? several times, so for the Tier 3 and above folks on Patreon, hope you enjoy that.

I've also updated a few images from my graphic novel I've been working on, It's Teddy Time!  

Once things settle down again here, I hope to get back to writing, so will hopefully have better things to report after the weekend!


3 comments:

  1. DOCcis:
    I read the first draft of `What`s `` but since then you have posted a couple new drafts. Was there enough changes to have me re-visit the story. Second question: as you make future changes to the different drafts of your stories, would it be possible to high lite or bold face the changes.
    NO! Next, I will not be asking you to read it to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In terms of stoyline and plot, no not much has changed...then again, I've so far added about 10 additional pages fleshing out some additional descriptions and making it flow better.

      Although I know people like reading the rough drafts to get a look at the story, it's also to show people how things progress as I go through the first re-read of a story and start making changes. Typically I'll do 3-4 re-reads to a story in the hopes of fleshing out grammar mistakes and such...although sometimes I've looked at something so much, I miss it, LOL

      So nothing's really "changed" but it should read a bit better. Also I'm converting each separated section into actual chapters, so you can see where I'm currently working as I make my way through the first re-read.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I've been gone for a long while there.

    Looks like things are going fine here. Look forward to lifeguard gets wet and lapdancing.

    ReplyDelete