Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Update 09/15/2015...

With Extenuating Circumstances 01 posted, I've had my sights on Lifeguard Gets Wet, but once again time and real life have reared their ugly head as I spent all this past weekend cleaning house and getting ready for visiting family.  Add to that my son got a new job and getting him clothes and such made for a busy weekend.

Even so, I had a few half hour slots available to go through some edits with Lifeguard, as well as think about what next to work on.  Having grown a bit burned out on Suzanne, I have turned my attention to Lindsey, the protagonist in What's in a Name as my 'secondary' focus.  For some reason my Muse has turned her sights to that story, filling my dreams up with scenes from the story and that is pretty much where many of my ideas have come from...so I used some of those half hour blocks to go through edits on that story as well.

I didn't write anything new per se, but cleaned up both stories.

I also have done a few graphics, which the upper tiered Patreon patrons should find in the Dropbox folders.

But again, not much in the way of anything new, so not much of an update  :(

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doc, Congrats....you got me hooked on yet another story. What's in a Name is nothing like I expected. You had previewed the concept which did not seem that intriguing to me....but its amazing to read it. Totally different feel from Lap (my favourite). This has somewhat even edged out Lap 6 as my next most anticipated release....it's just such a different departure from Lap and EC. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well that's the whole point to my stories...I never want them to be the same. Yes they have the same "reluctant then enjoys it" type scenario...but it's the plots that I really try to work on...

      Thanks!

      Delete