Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Update 09/08/2015


Posted this on my Patreon site as well...but sadly very little to update. 

I was hoping to have this whole three-day weekend (it was Labor Day here in the US) to writing, to graphics, to having time to myself...and then crap just seemed to unravel and I was running around from one errand to the next.

I did catch up on some long lost sleep...actually woke up at decent times Saturday and Sunday, but not much time to writing before I had to dive into the day  :(  Did get a little bit of EC02 worked on, as I only had an hour here and an hour there.

Why is it the the more time you have off for a weekend, the less you have to yourself.

So my apologies to everybody, did not get as much accomplished as planned...although I did get the lawn cut, the car serviced, clothes shopped, groceries shopped, house cleaned, and a bunch of bills paid...but little "me" time...

10 comments:

  1. Hows lifeguard and ec comming ?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, see my Patreon post...been trying to update that a bit more than here, hehehe...but as I mentioned, since EC is starting to get to the "burn out" phase, I've switched my secondary focus ;)

      Delete
  2. Love how dropbox updates, and loving the quick responce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to have a Lifeguard update as well by tonight...all depends on how the house chores go today, LOL

      Delete
  3. You are aware that starving your son if he does not do chores is a fine thing indeed............HONEST lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come the 'images from primary story' folder only has EC101 pics in Dropbox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chaz has the right of it below...

      Since the as-yet-unamed artist will be doing the graphical storyboard for Lifeguard--which is the primary story--I currently do not have anything to show for it. They sent me an early prototype of Penny, but nothing I can release. That's entirely up to them but they're waiting patiently while I finish up at least the first half of the week's story.

      So yeah, I put the EC images in as compensation...

      Delete
  5. primary story is lifeguard i think and thats getting its images by another source so we get ec as comprimise meee thinks

    ReplyDelete