Sunday, April 5, 2015

Update 04/05/15

Well shit, yet another two weeks have gone by and I apologize for taking so long for an update!  Thankfully, the anonymous message bugged me, LMAO  ;)

Not much happened this week.  I had family visiting so pretty much nothing got done for the past week.  Also I was sick most of this week (and gave the bad cold to my son, LOL) so we were both not in any shape or form to do much for a couple days.  Family flies out today, so this next week I'll get back into the swing of things.

The week before that I worked on Lifeguard quite a bit in terms of the storyline and plot.  I had to fill in some cracks (no pun intended, LOL) on her, so added a bit more to make what is coming up a bit more "believable."  There is definitely a difference between writing a standalone story and writing a story that will be made for a storyboard.  The sex has to happen a bit faster, otherwise there really isn't much interesting to show in an image, so things have to happen at a much faster pace.  Not really good or bad, just different.

Sorry there hasn't been much activity on this site lately, will try to do better, but usually I post when there's something to post, and as I said, this past week I've been a bit preoccupied with family visiting and being sick...

2 comments:

  1. I'm still checking in from time to time for your updates. Your one of my favorite erotica authors and I'm looking forward to your return. Thanks for keeping us informed on what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes real life just comes and kicks me in the ass and cuts out any time for hobbies and such on the side. Unfortunately, prioritizing family and job have to come first.... :/

      Delete