Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekend Update....03/22/2015

Well crap, thank you to whomever the anonymous messages were nudging me for an update...apparently I forgot to update last week!  My apologies!

Things have been moving forward on Lifeguard Gets Wet...I've been working on her training week in the hopes to get it finished by end of April so the Mystery Artist (that's what I'm calling them from now on until they reveal themselves, LOL) can get the storyboard going.

So far I'm about 50% through the chapter...but already have 2 more chapters thought out about...so if this picks up, expect to see more.  I still plan on getting Lapdancing, Extenuating Circumstances, and Annie (yes, you read that right) out over the summer, but again, since the Lifeguard story is going to be a paid venture, that gets the priority right now.

Other than that, have been working on my 3D Graphics quite a bit...and thing things are slowly improving.  At this point it's more practice, practice, and practice and learning from my mistakes through both my eye and others...so for those who follow my FB account, feel free to criticize anything you see!  :p

Last week was a bit off my game with a cold, but this week has been relatively quiet.  Have family coming up next weekend, so not sure how much I'll get done, but we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment