Sunday, February 8, 2015

Teaser 2015 07 - Lifeguard Gets Wet

One thing these teasers are doing, is refreshing me with all the outstanding stories I have, LOL.  It's a quick way for me to edit various parts, but not focus on anything in particular, which is sort of what I need right now.  Although I don't necessarily have writer's block on what I am doing with Extenuating Circumstances, What's in a Name, and Lapdancing 06, I still need to distance my thoughts a bit so I can then focus on one of them...and these teasers are giving me that distancing.

This next teaser is one I started a while ago based upon a Literotica forum idea.  It is about a snooty Southern rich girl who is being punished by her well-to-do father and family by not being able to go on the annual summer vacation to The Hamptons.  The story starts out with the father catching his youngest of three daughters making out with a waiter at her debutant party.

Because she wants to grovel with the common folk beneath her family's station, the father decides she will instead have to get a summer job and live like the middle and lower class she seems to fancy.  As such, he sends her off to her former nanny in south Atlanta, to stay with her and find a job and realize how good she has it.

Our protagaonist, Penny, is overjoyed to spend time with her nanny, "Aunt Regina," an elderly large black woman who never took any of her father's shit.  Although the former nanny feels sorry for the young woman, she believe her father is correct in making her work the summer and finds a job as a lifeguard for her, as Penny was on the swim team in high school.

But first she must take lifeguard lessons...so this teaser starts off as she heads to her first day of training...


6 comments:

  1. Wow, I must say I was not expecting one of your new stories to stand out so strong, but this story has got me captivated. Your writing is more like poetry than a novel. I am very impressed and I cannot wait to see more of this little gem you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks. This story gets a lot more perverted than some of my others, but in the end, the common theme of humiliation and her enjoying it prevails....

      Delete
  2. Love the premise and this story has lots of potential. I am excited to read more. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This has been another one that has been in the making for a while, so hopefully will be done soon!

      Delete
  3. Frak this has got me captivated ......................dam it if I think to myself 2020 release date ............ then if it's earlier thats a BONUS.

    ReplyDelete