Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February? Where the hell did January go?

Holy crap this past month flew by...and I still haven't gotten out all my teasers for the New Year!  I can't believe it's February already!  Hoping to get at least a couple more Teasers out this coming weekend...probably Sunday as I'm booked up all Saturday visiting friends and whatnot.

Taxes are done, waiting for a decent refund to pay off the rest of the bills outstanding from my unemployment and then I will be all caught up financially...about damn time.  Took a year to catch up on 6 months unemployment...not fun.  I think that was the main detriment to my writing this past year...just too worried about finance to be in a proper state of mind to write, so hopefully once everything is caught up I'll be much more prolific in 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Debt is an ugly monster. Kill it from your life or it will strangle you eventually. Cheers to being debt free doc!

    Now...is there a possibility of a mid-week thurs release.... haha...gotta try!

    ReplyDelete