Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thanks for the replies!

Appreciate the shout out from some of you on my inquiry about whether people still come to the site now that Lapdancing 05 was published.

EVERYBODY who replied stated they visited the site more when Lapdancing was being written because they are more interested in that story than Skyrim.  The Skyrim fans were more vocal during the Lapdancing 05 writing mainly so I could finish Lapdancing and start working on the Skryim story, LOL.

Right now I'm in a bit of a "rut" with Skyrim.  As I mentioned I've been pretty disillusioned about getting the game back up and running.  It will eventually happen, but right now I have to garnish up enough desire to do it.  As such, the story is a bit on hold.

Meanwhile I've been working on several other new stories, lately my "What's in a Name" story that I came up with while writing Lapdancing 05.  Right now that seems to be where my Muse is taking me the most, so have been working on it in order to satisfy that desire.  Again, does not mean I'm not working on Skyrim, as I open it and work on a few sections each day, but my main thrust is getting the ideas of this current story sorted out.

I've updated the picture gadget to show some of the early pictures that are inspiring me for What's in a Name...nothing that gives the story away, but at least you can see what I've been using to describe some of the outfits and whatnot!

Hopefully once I get to a point where all the thoughts in my head about What's in a Name is finished I can turn it to something else!

8 comments:

  1. I see the teaser pictures for your new story, and Huba! Huba!! ;-)
    Get to work, dude!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 5 was excellent and I'm loving the teasers. Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your next story/new chapters to existing stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now my new story "What's in a Name" has been my main focus...just for something new. Hope to get back to other series soon!

      Delete
  4. Doccis:
    I have been away on summer vacation. Been out of touch with your progress. As a big fan of your Lap and Director/Ms stories I am in a holding pattern waiting for your next story submissions.
    The teaser pictures where nice, liked the blond in the purple dress, but that did not give me a feel for this new story. Throw us a bone, what's the basic story line for "What in a name".
    Look forward to where ever your muse takes you.
    I have a few ideas for your Lap #6 story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few past posts where I talk about the plot of "What's in a Name" story. Basically it is about a woman who is obsessed with titles. She was formerly in the beauty pageant circle since a baby, so titles mean everything to her (Miss Toddler, Miss Teenager of Texas, Miss Teenage USA, etc). Now married and with children and out of that way of life, she finds she is missing it so much, she'll settle on doing anything to compete once again. This first chapter starts out with her interested in some common bar contests (Miss Daisy Dukes, Wet T-shirt, etc.) and will move to things even more obscure (MILF, MIAF, WILF, etc.)...

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doccis: Thank, The story line sounds interesting, I am already thinking about common bar contests and how they could play out in a story. Look forward to your future works.

    ReplyDelete