Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sex from the beginning...or stretch it out?

So I have been currently on a push by my Muse working on my new "What's in a Name?" story.

For those who missed the recap, it is basically about a former beauty pageant wife who "itches" for that lifestyle again and obtaining titles.  She starts out by participating in bar contests (wet t-shirt, daisy dukes, etc.).  Then I'll have her sink further into less appropriate titles (MILF, MIAF, WILF, WIAF, etc.).

I don't want to give the story away, but I'm at a crossroads where I'm wondering what people enjoy.  I am getting close to the end of Chapter 01 which, not going into the circumstances too much, a wife ends up in a hotel room with another man.  There is no sex involved...they went out, had a good time drinking, and both are too drunk home.

There is heavy build-up of sexual tension, but as I said, there is no sex between them by the time the chapter ends...although the guy IS scheming about how he can have sex with the wife, he doesn't follow through with anything...yet.

So I had planned on him not having sex with her for several weeks (2-3 chapters), building up the tension until it is almost a given they will have sex and it is pretty much expected.

But then I woke up this morning thinking, "What if the wife wakes up half asleep and straddles her husband and suddenly realizes it is NOT her husband!?"

Obviously she is shocked at suddenly impaled by another man's cock but it feels so good they end up having morning sex.

So my question to you, my readers, is what sounds more erotic?  The sex scene is going to happen eventually, but should it be sooner versus later?  Do you enjoy things being drawn out and heightening of the sexual tension, or do you like the sudden "OMG I'm fucking my husband's coworker!" surprise, LOL.

It obviously changes the rest of the story as I was going to use the slow build-up of her teasing the coworker and slowly her giving in to letting him do more and more with her, but I could probably work with her having "mistake sleep sex" with him and then him using it to leverage her into acting more slutty.

I've created a poll gadget to cast your vote, but feel free to leave comments as well--whether you have questions on the story or whatever...but I'm getting close to writing it, so want to figure it out by next weekend!

10 comments:

  1. In both the annie and the lapdancing stories the sex didn't take too long ............... Now if the chapters are many months apart then a 3 chapter build up to first full encounter may take over a year in real time sooo do what works for you, but for the love of god please keep that muse of your very very active lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I've had feedback just the opposite saying the sex DID take too long...at least in Lapdancing. Chapter 02 was one I recall several people making that comment.

      In this story, Ch. 01 is nothing but build-up and teasing (so will appropriately be in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category). Ch. 02--depending on the votes--is pretty sex free too. Depending on the buld-up, this story may not have actual sex until Ch. 04 (or at the earliest, end of Ch. 03)! ;)

      Delete
  2. I believe it would be a nice change of pace for your stories. They always skirted that teasing territory but always caved in. Lapdancing was the one who got the closest. And as you said that morning sex scene could easily be the wife finding herself grinding the cock but without penetration. To build up on the sexual tension until it becomes inevitable sounds like a great story to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far that definitely seems to be the way everybody is leaning...well, at least 3 votes, LOL...but so far it's unanimous ;)

      Delete
  3. Well... now that you're asking... the more the better! :D I'd love to see that "Ops, I did it..." scenario and how it might go on from there... or even "Ops, I did it again... and again..." After all we have all heard stories if not legends of how those pageants are won. There must be some sort of sex as much as possible, and don't forget the husband now and then - you seem to neglect their needs quite a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, so far the "sex up front" coalition is behind quite a bit. Mind you that doesn't mean there isn't something sexual happening right off the bat, but there's no blatant penetration, hehehe. But I do promise to lead things on.

      As to the husbands and significant others, that's always more difficult to keep interesting. People like the "taboo" of the woman sleeping around with others, but the regular sex is more difficult to keep people going. Will try...but this story is not all around the same time. Lapdancing and Annie are almost day-by-day stories. This one is more about something happening, then an episode which happened many years later, and so on...

      Delete
  4. Doccis:
    I have been pulled in different directions with the question of stretching it out. One day I say stretch it out, then the next I say let the story line you discribe in the comment " "OMG I'm fucking my husband's coworker!" surprise, LOL."
    I suggest you go half way and have them enjoying a "soft swing" where they do everything but vagina penetration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, great minds think alike! I actually decided on exactly what you said. The wife and her husband's coworker are going to end up naked in a hotel room--both masturbating before the night's end. So it will be highly sexual, although there will be no intercourse... :p

      Delete
  5. Doccis:
    Well maybe one great mind and one grey haired old mind. LOL
    Years ago I tried to write my own stories but gave up when I started to have heart problems. Now that I am feeling much better I am giving both of them a new start.
    I plan to spend the winter in my motorhome on the Gulf coast and am going to spend the time working on one of these stories.
    Big factor on my renewed efforts to write these stories is your interaction with your readers.
    Thank you again for sharing your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For reference, the final poll came out 82% of the votes preferring long, drawn out scenes of teasing, versus 18% of votes like sex right at the beginning, with character development coming later...

    ReplyDelete