Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Reminder...Patreon support for December

A reminder to those who support me through Patreon (or wish to)...December is "Free Tier Month" in thanks to those supporting me as well as an extra holiday boot.  Whatever Tier you sign up for, you get the next tier FREE.  So Tier 1 support will get access to Tier 2 Dropbox folders, Tier 2 get Tier 3, etc.

Pledges need to be in by December 1st via Patreon...

As a Story Update...have been working on and off on both the story and graphics for my Undercovers Assignment story and hope to get back to Good Girl Gone Badder and Lapdancing Girlfriend soon...

3 comments:

  1. Any update about GGGB2? I don't want to force your creativity, but it would be a nice Christmas present. There was an important main scene missing, if I correctly remember. Would discussion help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet...was still working on the Undercovers Assignment on and off this weekend. Just waiting for my Muse to start kicking my ass on GGGB2 and start it up again. I know what I want to write, I just need that "spark" to get it going....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete