Saturday, August 23, 2014

These are the things that make me laugh...

Apparently somebody is going through all my stories and giving them a "1" as well as submitting ANONYMOUS comments.  As I've stated before in my profile, I don't mind negative CRITICISM and I don't mind Anonymous comments, but plain blatant attacks on my person or simple "this sucks" type comments always get removed.  That being said, for posterity's sake I wanted to share, as I got a chuckle:
All Hallow's Eve:
Deranged garbage !
08/22/14 By: Anonymous

Mindless and talentless. Well deserved "1*" ! 

Lapdancing Girlfriend 05:
I still don't believe this shit !! 50 pages of garbage !!!
08/22/14 By: Anonymous

Someone have to be psychotic to excrete this much fecal matter on public ! I regret to spent 19 min. to skim this drivel. Can someone shut this ass ?? "1*" !

Director Jekyll & Ms. Hidesnothing Ch. 01
Deranged and vile stroke story !
08/22/14 By: Anonymous

Is this really how you submit such a garbage ?? God save us from psychotic faggots !! "1*" ! 

LOL, my first thought is...first time shame on me, second time, shame on you.  If you don't like my writing, why read even MORE of my stories, hehehe.  Obviously my writing style is not to this individual's tastes, so why read more?

Secondly, well, there is no second, hehehe...as there is nothing constructive at all about these posts...but wanted to share the humor  :p



3 comments:

  1. You know you write Great stories, all we have to do is look at your ratings/scores to know people enjoy reading your stories. You have your blog and private emails comments to back up the support from the readers.
    You took last weekend off to have some personal quality time.
    Are you back to writing this weekend? What story has your attention this weekend?
    Looking forward to your next story being posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about writing yet for this weekend. All this past week I was in training and taking a certification exam this morning (in about an hour, LOL)...so not looking at anything but that this morning. Will have to play it by ear to be honest...

      And yes, I don't feel bad about the negative comments, which I feel were written by the same person (easy to tell). I just found them humorous and wanted to share ;)

      Delete
  2. Just some troll with nothing better to do, so making comments to rile-things up...I enjoy writing and hope you continue to find a good healthy balance while doing it. I'm studying for some certs myself, changing careers and entering the IT world.

    ReplyDelete