Friday, August 15, 2014

So planning on an "off" weekend

As I can feel the "burning out" syndrome starting to kick in, planning on taking the weekend off from writing and just going to enjoy the sunny 70-degree weather.  Have some yard work to do, will probably cut the lawn, wash the car, and just chill out...without writing.

That doesn't rule it out if my Muse suddenly hits me over the head with a 2x4, LOL...but I'm not planning on it.

I'll also be working on some 3D Graphics that I'm having planned.

Last weekend I mentioned I worked on some and here are two from the series I call "Good vs Evil" where sometimes, Good doesn't necessarily win:








3 comments:

  1. "taking the weekend off from writing and just going to enjoy the sunny 70-degree weather."
    Great idea you have there. Enjoy yourself and have a few drinks while you are out in the sun.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil is Good!! I liked these new 3D graphics,
    After your weekend off,
    Please tell/show us more of your "Good" work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed your weekend and that your muse didn't whack you too hard....lol....great work on the 3d graphics.

    ReplyDelete