Monday, June 19, 2017

Updates June 2017

Holy crap, I've let this page slide...almost three months since my last update...

I try to keep my Patreon page updated, and make the posts visible to everybody.  It's only the "Patreon specific" posts I hide, so if you are ever wondering what is going on, that's another place to hit...or just e-mail me.  I routinely get 'so what you working on' e-mails and always reply...some leading in to some interesting discussions, LOL!

Had a request for some images from Lapdancing Girlfriend Chapter 04 which got me to rereading the chapter....and of course, making changes.  It's amazing even after having it reviewed by people the number of mistakes one can find.  One of my goals is to redo Lapdancing completely for publication, so this was a good start.  I've added and changed a bit in the chapter, but nothing major to the plot development.  Mostly have done some minor rewrites of paragraphs so things flow better.

I also have been working on several secondary stories as the mood hits me.  What's in a Name, Extenuating Circumstances, and a new story, Undercovers Assignment have all gotten a fair amount of changes and additions.

In addition, I've finally gotten back in to the swing of Good Girl Gone Badder, the next publication to be released on Amazon.  I had been doing a reread of most of the story, and things are finally getting in place.  Also worked on some new stuff this weekend.  Although I don't like ETA's, I hope to get this story to my two editors for review sometime in July, and pushing for an August release.  Time will tell how much I stay on track, but a year between publications is not too bad for some authors.

I've also worked on quite a few graphics for various stories.  This weekend, to give me some inspiration on describing a particular outfit, I worked on two pieces taken from Good Girl Gone Badder, so here they are for your perusal!






This outfit is from the final scene where Katie goes to the biker bar...so consider it a teaser for everybody!  ;)

9 comments:

  1. sooo airtight at the biker bar perhaps??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I guess she could always try to breathe through her ears... o.O ;)

      Delete
  2. Naaah the guy getting blown will need her ears to hold onto??? right???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days into the new month any info/updates????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've come to realize writing about a gangbang is actually very stressful and tiring...for me the writer, LOL! Keeping track of who is where, who did what and when, what is on her or in her or everything else...it's actually quite trying.

      So I had to take a break. With it being the holiday weekend, I am out of town anyways, so it was a good break.

      I turned to one of my favorite Literotica stories and contacted the author, a sort of pen-pal friend of mine and have been thinking about illustrating one of his stories. It's been a nice break from the gangbang scene in GGGB2 so hope to get back to it soon...

      Delete
  4. mmm i wonder who your favorite Literotica authers are??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I don't really have favorite "authors"...I have favorite stories that I seem to go back to. They're all old stories tho...I have not found a decent story on Lit for years now...it's really gone downhill IMO...

      Delete
  5. will you still update your literotica account? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup...when I have something. Right now the focus is on my book but once I get back to Lapdancing or Annie those will be posted on Lit

    ReplyDelete