Saturday, July 30, 2016

Been a LONG month!

I apologize for the lack of updates...have been planning and was out of town taking my daughter to perspective colleges all this past week and it's been a whirlwind tour of the New England area and hot, sweltering heat and sun.

By the time I got back to the hotel, was completely whipped and after showering and eating, ended up crashing early every night, even thought I brought my laptop with ever intention of working on my writing.

I'll hopefully be posting some new images for Patreon supporters this weekend, and hopefully will have some time to work on at least Good Girl 2, if not something else once I decompress from 7 days and 1200 miles of travel by car, LOL!

Once I get GG2 completed and GG1 published, I'll be turning my sights on Lapdancing Girlfriend and Annie Babysits the Kids...so there WILL eventually be an update to Literotica posts sometime.  Although I try not to give out ETA's, I'm hoping it will only be a month or so to get to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment