Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Updates...12/21/2015...

For my Patreon supporters, there are now updates to both my Fallout secondary story and a big update to my Good Girl Gone Bad primary story.

I still hope to finish Good Girl before the end of the year.  There is only one major scene to go, so depending on  my productivity this weekend (it being Xmas and all), this could be the last "update" before I post it.  As usual, once submitted to Literotica, I'll make it available to ALL PATREON SUPPORTERS in the "released" folder in PDF form...so you all will get first viewings!

Once that is finished, I'm not sure where my Muse will take me.  I may give Lifeguard a final swag and see if I can knock it out soon...I owe the Tier 7 Patreon patron that much!  Just depends if those creativity juices awaken again...I sort of got burned out on the story so it needs a bit of a rest.

If not, I may give Annie a go...it's been FOUR YEARS since I posted a chapter on that, and I think some people may have given up on me for that one...so I may hit it before Lapdancing's next rendition.

Again, not sure where my Muse will take me, but I do have a commitment to get Lifeguard completed, so that's high on my radar...we'll see...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Keep it up Doc! It's been a long time since I've read anything better than you stories and I look forward to reading many more of your great stories.
    Yeah, it takes you forever to write, edit and post them... but hell it's worth the wait!
    Have a good and productive 2016!

    ReplyDelete