Monday, November 23, 2015

Not much going on...

There have been some updates to my new "secondary story" Good Girl Gone Bad; however, I still haven't had much time to sit and work on the Primary story.

Part of that is due to the recent release of Fallout 4, LOL...I've been addicted to the game since release, even taking a a day off work to play, hehehe.  I've played all the Fallout series, so this was a long awaited release  ;)  But as such, both my graphics and writings have suffered...so hopefully once the addiction wears down a little I'll be back to writing.

I still take a few breaks here and there and jot down some of the secondary story, but again, those are only 10-30 minute breaks where sinking into a long plot line are not conducive...by the time I get into the swing of things, my "break" is over.  But soon...the holidays are upon us so that means more alone time for me, as working in retail, my son will be working LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment