Monday, June 22, 2015

Update 06/22/2015

Have not updated in a while, although not really a lot to update on...

I've gotten through my re-write of Lifeguard Gets Wet and am finally moving into "new" territory.  I really want to get it finished so the artist who commissioned the story can get moving forward with the rest of the storyboard, but this weekend sick kid and all I didn't get much done.

Have worked a bit on my graphics here and there but the past few weekends have been mostly chilling out, writing here and there, and whatnot.

My goal is to hopefully get Lifeguard done and then work on Lapdancing 06...then finally Annie.  There are a couple stories I've worked on here and there that are new and have mentioned previously, and those are the "something different" writings when I get stuck in a rut on one of the main focused stories...

Other than that, enjoyed Father's Day and relaxed...and slowly getting into a routine with somebody else living in the house!

2 comments:

  1. Every day i check soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet lol loosing hope..................... then i will re-read lapdancer or annie and dam they are still erotica gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, summers are always 'slow' in terms of writing. Lots to do, work gets busier, son staying with me which cuts down on my 'free time' to write erotica...just never a good season for writing...

      Delete