Monday, October 7, 2013

Sorry for the lack of updates!

My apologies on the lack of updates...although there has not been much to update.

Halloween Story
My Halloween Story contest submission seems to be doing well.  It is hard to judge because apparently some trolls like to go through and rate everything low, and until the final date (around October 21st) when there is a "sweep" by the system (to remove all apparent troll votes), nobody really knows what their story is rated as.  Mine seems to be hovering around 4.5-4.6, but it will go up by at least 1 or 2 points once the sweep is done.
I've had stories rated low before and have requested a sweep believing them to be trolled and the points have increased surprisingly high (e.g., Annie 3 went from 4.25 to 4.6 after a requested sweep)...so it's sad they have to do such things, but I still expect my Halloween story to be higher than what it currently is from all the positive feedback I've gotten.
Other stories I've been working on
I've done a full review of my Lifeguard story and have now started upon new content.
I've also been working on a new Halloween story, LOL.  It's going to be a "short" spank story, but I got the idea reading through the other Halloween submissions.  If I can finish it up this week I'll submit it as a second contest story.  It's nothing long or extended like any of my stories, but the idea popped into my head yesterday and it was just one of those things I had to write to let out the muse.
Have not worked on anything else really...just reading through and a few edits here and there on Lapdancing 06 and Annie 08.  Not much to say.
On the Home-front
Still unemployed, although honestly I haven't really been looking too hard.  I've built up a nice nest egg that I'm tapping into now so I really haven't been pressed financially, but I've started looking a bit more intensely.  I've had a few nibbles, but nothing permanent, but appreciate the kind words people have given.
Other than that, been cleaning the house, watching movies, playing a few games, and simply relaxing.  I did not realize how stressed the last six months or so at my job were with my asshole of a manager, but now that I've been away from it, it's been nice to just decompress for a month...but I know that time is slowly coming to an end, so hope to have something by the end of the month.


6 comments:

  1. Well if your manager was an arse think upon this "YOU NEVER HAVER TO SEE THE CUNT EVER AGAIN". You get to go on with your life whilst this manager will always be a C*nt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, although that's true, the filed I work in is pretty small...so there's always a chance of our paths crossing. Of course, my own personal vendetta would be to be in a position over him, so I can at least dream!

      Delete
    2. Small field.... Guess that means you must be in something like demolition. Better keep you away from the C4 and Semtex. LOL

      Delete
    3. Hehehe, nothing as dangerous, but it is a specialty field in IT...

      Delete
  2. Doccis: I enjoyed your Halloween story and look forward to your next submission.
    If I may make a suggestion on what stories you should work on next, My 5 recommendations are: Lap#6, Lap#6, Lap#6, Dir./Ms & What’s in a Name. ;-)

    As the winds blowing of Lake Huron & Michigan get colder I am getting ready to head south after Halloween, Thinking I will head to Georgia or Alabama first.

    I wish you all the best luck in your future job hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete